My First Non-Fiction Book For Adults Has Just Been Released

Or, you could just go to Amazon.com and type “Russ Towne” in the search field to see all my books and hear several of my songs.

“From the Heart of a Grateful Man” is focused on Relationships, Family, and Parenting. It shares many stories of my adventures and misadventures dealing with all three, and what I’ve learned along the way.

This entry was posted in Children, Commitment, Discipline & Consequences, Fairness, Family, Family "Fun", Feelings/Emotions, Forgiveness, Friendship, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Growth/Learning, Humor, Joy & Happiness, Life, LIfe Lessons, Loneliness, Loss, Love, Marriage, Mistakes, My Written Works Misc., Non-fiction Stories I've Written, Non-Fiction Writing I've Done, Pain & Grief, Parenting, Story Writing Adventures, Traditions & Rituals, Writing, Youth and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to My First Non-Fiction Book For Adults Has Just Been Released

Great, I hope it comes on the UK site soon too, all the others are as well! You must feel great, gettign your books out so quick, I am happy with you , enjoying your books with you.

2. Ann Koplow says:

Congratulations, Russ. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the world!

3. shlomit says:

Congratulations Russ! Thank you for your beautiful intentions and the love you spread!

4. Anonymous says:

I love how you march right on towards challenging, creative endeavors! You inspire me- J

Thank you for your kind comment, Joanne. It’s always great to hear from you.

I retired once when I was in my early forties and a business I founded hit the jackpot during the dot.com boom.

I quickly came to hate retirement, and vowed that instead I would find things I loved to do for others and keep doing them so I could keep playing without ever retiring again. That’s how I began doing wealth management professionally.

It’s a good thing too, because ultimately the dotcom bubble burst and my other business began a downward spiral.

5. Anonymous says:

Amazing! Most people at this time in life just want to play golf, or put their feet up! You march right towards the next challenging creative endeavor. You inspire me- J