Astonishing Light

1010034_621887164498965_1580059569_n

“I wish I could show you, when you are alone or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.” -Haviz (Source: Let’s Be Positive Together)

This entry was posted in Beauty, Cheerfulness, Fun, Humor, Inspiring, Optimism, Photos That Touched Me, Quotes I Love and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Astonishing Light

Love this Russ..

2. shianwrites says:

Haha! It’s all about perspective. Awesome post Russ!

3. bulldog says:

Love this… seeing life from a different perspective…

4. Reblogged this on The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap and commented:
    Great post: perspective and attitude.

5. For me this is the most important thing. Reminds me of a book I read by Viktor Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning, about his being in a concentration camp and losing his entire family. He watched people there, singing, laughing, dancing, making love, and came away with the attitude that you can have everything taken away from you but what you make your attitude. I’ve never forgotten that, not even when strapped with Lyme disease meningitis and a whole array of other bodily afflictions. That, along with my dog, probably saved my life.

Thank you.
    Paulette

From what I have read about Victor Frankel, I respect and admire him, and his powerful messages. Thank you for sharing more about him. May you too, continue to remind people in powerful ways regarding important aspects of life and living.

6. Reblogged this on Teacher as Transformer and commented:
    Some days we feel like we are upside down and things are not going well. Being optimistic is a way of getting through that moment. We have our light to shine.

7. The less complicated our lives, the better. Love the optimistic turtle.

8. SirenaTales says:

Oh, I love this quote and the image. Thank you, Russ. xox

Thank you for taking the time to let me know how much the quote and image resonated with you. May the astonishing light of your own being brighten your days and warm your nights.