Proud Mama and the Twins

Proud Mama and the Twins IMG_8701

Here is my DIL Kristi with my twin grandsons. Due to all the tubes–some of which you can see in the photo–the babies daddy (my son Brian) can hold only one at a time, but will soon be able to hold both and when he does I’ll send a photo of the three of them too. My Beloved and I will soon be visiting all of them. WAHOOO!

Love,

This entry was posted in Abundance, Children, Family, Love, Photos That Touched Me and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Proud Mama and the Twins

1. There’s something about Mom’s that makes them beautiful.

2. bulldog says:

How marvelous and what a heart warming share… Russ again congratulations to the whole family… wonderful…

How wonderful the three of them! A proud family! Congratualations again!

4. What a beautiful image, Russ! CONGRATS to all and enjoy your visit…. 🙂

They are magnificent little miracles Russ!!! And your DIL looks so happy (and the babies will too when they figure out that they’re finally out in the real world)..

• Anonymous says:

Thank you, Mimi. Yes, it must be a terribly jarring experience for babies to go from the womb to the this world.

6. Joancallaghan says:

Congratulations! Twins! How wonderful is that? Mom looks radiant! Loving regards, Joan Callghan

7. camsgranny says:

Congratulations!!!!

8. Rad change says:

Congratulations! How exciting! Glad all are doing well.

9. a stunningly beautiful picture. 🙂

10. Woo Hoo! Congrats to you and yours Russ! ♥

11. Lori Lipsky says:

Marvelous news!!! Congratulations, Russ, to you and your family!!

• Anonymous says:

Thank you, Lori! I appreciate that you took the time to send your kind comment. It is always good to hear from you.

12. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing the joy with us!

13. Congratulations dear! They’re gorgeous !

14. Oh what a beatuiful photo