Proud Papa and the Twins

Proud Papa with Twins IMG950400

Image | This entry was posted in Abundance, Children, Parenting, Photos That Touched Me and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Proud Papa and the Twins

1. Way to go Grandpa! Thanks for sharing this wonderful picture!

• Anonymous says:

Thank you, Deborah. I agree; and predict he will soon look EXHAUSTED! ;-D! My DIL’s Mom is there now and we’ll be spelling all of them soon.

2. Joancallaghan says:

Aw! Ain’t life grand? The beginning of something BIG- Joan

3. Himani B says:

Congratulations! 🙂 may the twins be blessed

4. Twins are awesome, I wish I had twins……………..

5. Boy your son looks like you!

6. bulldog says:

Yep.. that’s a proud Dad alright.. and obviously a proud Grand dad which is how it should be… love it.. Russ.. wonderful

7. The smile says it all….lovely…

8. Kristi says:

Thanks for sharing happiness! 🙂

9. melodylowes says:

How wonderful – twice the fun! Congratulations to all of you!!

10. Beautiful picture… and such a joyful smile Diane

• Anonymous says:

Thank you, Diane. I got to hold my 15-month-old grandson today, and tomorrow I get to hold my new twin grandsons! It is good to hear from you.