Grandsons Update

524837_10151600706651007_1839686645_n

I had just finished reading a book to Thomas last night and had put it down. He picked it up and said “More” clear as day. Have I said lately how much I love my grandson and his parents?

As for my twin grandsons who are still in an over-crowded womb, they are developing nicely. Their mommy is doing well–or at least as well as can be expected with the twins kick-boxing inside her. Their mommy and daddy even had proof: A video of the babies inside her. One was on top and kept kicking the other. The one and the bottom got tired of it and kicked back. Wow! I love those little guys and their parents!

Love,
(A Very Grateful Man)

This entry was posted in Abundance, Children, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Gratitude, Love, Miracles, Photos That Touched Me and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Grandsons Update

What a gorgeous little guy!! And I’m sure your two new grandsons are going to give you so much more joy to come!

Thank you for your comment. I agree, but I must admit that I may be more than a tad biased so I’m glad to get unbiased confirmation. ;-D!

2. Aww so sweet! Video? Wow we’ve come a long way!

3. Great reasons to be grateful. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. willowdot21 says:

Wonderful story! God bless you all!.

5. strokedtolife says:

Man that kid is cute! Lucky Grandparents!

I can see you are bursting with love, I would too. New life is wonderful and already seeing the 2 in the womb must be amazing. Poor guys are squeezed in a bit and want more space ๐Ÿ™‚ You can be proud of your family. You are one lucky man!

7. God bless the little ones!

8. Lovely, Russ. So very happy for you. I remember well MANY happy times with my grandparents. I cherish those memories every day. Your grandsons are lucky indeed to have you in their lives….

Thank you, Lori. I’m glad that you have so many happy memories of your times with your grandparents. I plan to make many wonderful memories with mine. I’ve waited for decades to have grandkids and I plan to make the most of whatever time I have with them.

9. Kristi says:

aww, he is just so cute. Lucky for him (and the two new babies) to have such a loving grandfather. ๐Ÿ™‚