Finally Free

I’ve always gained so much more than I thought I’d lost whenever I had the courage to let go of that which I ignorantly clutched so tightly for so long.

This entry was posted in Attachments, Courage, Decisions, Freedom, LIfe Lessons and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Finally Free

1. quiall says:

Insightful words.

2. Mrs. P says:

Ain’t that the truth!

Sadly, sometimes it has been more of a slipped-out-through-pure-exhaustion situation than a conscious decision to let go, but the positive results have often been the same. ;-D!

3. WHy does it always take us so long to learn Russ?

So well said. Thank you.

LOL! I don’t know about you, Colleen, but in my case the only conclusion I can make is that I’m a slow learner! Fortunately life is a patient teacher and will keep providing the lessons I need until I eventually learn them or die, whichever comes first–and I suspect that in many cases it will be the latter! ;-D!

4. ksbeth says:

i understand completely, russ and know it to be true.

5. Ann Koplow says:

Thanks for letting this profound thought go into the universe, Russ.

6. SirenaTales says:

Deep wisdom so succinctly stated. Thank you!