A Great Birthday Surprise Gift (Actually, Two!)

I just got a great surprise birthday gift: My first two children’s books, “Clyde and I” and “Clyde and I Help a Hippo to Fly” have already been listed for sale on Amazon.com, a week ahead of schedule.

My third children’s book, “Rusty Bear and Thomas, Too” is scheduled for release by September 30, and my fourth, “Grumbly Grumpadinkle”, before the end of the year.

I’m still having fun and learning a lot, so regardless of what happens to them commercially, I’ve already won.

This entry was posted in Following Your Passion, Gifts, Joy & Happiness, Project Updates for Children's Stories/Poems I Wrote and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to A Great Birthday Surprise Gift (Actually, Two!)

1. Joan says:

Happy Birthday, Mr. Towne!

2. That’s wonderful news Russ! Oh and Happy Birthday!

Fantastic! I am so excited with you!

4. bulldog says:

Well done… how exciting…

5. sharechair says:

Happy Birthday, and Congratulations, too!

6. Kristi says:

Happy delayed birthday wishes Russ! Well done with the books. As I’ve said before, you’re inspiring.

7. Kristi says:

p.s Russ you forgot to add links to your books 😀

GREAT POINT! I just created a new post to remedy my omission. Thank you for your suggestion, Kristi.

• Kristi says:

Yeah good idea. Btw Russ, I couldn’t find your email address on your blog. I have kids bdays coming up and I was looking for the books and wanted to ask you, but couldn’t find your email address. Also another suggestion, why don’t you have a page on your blog to all your books, so it’s easy to find for those of us who want to buy. Just an observation. Hope you don’t mind. 🙂

Careful, Kristi, with all your good ideas, these books might actually become successful!
          Seriously, thank you for sharing these ideas. Your ideas are always welcome (and tend to be very useful!). I plan to incorporate these new ideas from your latest reply too (hopefully in the next 24 hours)

• Kristi says:

haha, your’e welcome Russ! And your books ARE already success. 🙂 You’re inspiring me to quit my fear zone and write an e-book. I’m still thinking of your post where, you mentioned facing your 3 biggest fears. that’s what I’m going to do. thanks.

8. MCS Gal says:

What a great birthday present. Congratulations.