A Girl and Her Horse

IMG_2297IMG_2302IMG_2306

Our granddaughter Riley recently experienced her first “horse” ride. Thomas used to love riding it until he outgrew it, but he was gracious when Riley got big enough to ride it. He and my Beloved shared in Riley’s delight at her first horse ride.

The walls to the left and in the background show signs of our partially-finished home addition and remodel.

This entry was posted in Family, Family Fun, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to A Girl and Her Horse

1. ksbeth says:

oh my gosh, she is so incredibly cute!

2. Mrs. P says:

So cute…and what fun everyone is having! I love the expression on Thomas’ face in the last image!
    Looks like you’re making good progress. Will it be done by Christmas?

Thank you, Mrs.P. Thomas is often delighted by his baby sister. I’m glad he doesn’t get jealous of the attention she gets.
      The addition is going very slowly. The new HVAC and ducting work is only about 1/3 done, the windows have been delivered but have not been installed, we’re still waiting for the roofers, and the plumbing is only about 1/3 done. Thank you for asking.

• Mrs. P says:

Hate the “half done” aspect because you can’t check it off and see full progress as it lingers on the “to do” list.

Hey, after owning the house for two years we finally got the windows in and our A/C goes in tomorrow. 😁😁 it’s finally starting to feel like we will reach an end.

How Riley has grown already. Having fun on the horse. You can see clearly Thomas enjoys it very much for with his baby sister.

4. misifusa says: