Proud Papa With Riley

Riley is our first granddaughter after four grandsons, and another wish come true. Heidi and are I are delighted and blessed by them all.

This entry was posted in Family, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Proud Papa With Riley

1. Val Boyko says:

WOW! Congratulations Russ 💕🙏💕

2. She’s gorgeous! Congrats! ❤
    Diana xo

3. ksbeth says:

and what a beauty you hold in those experienced hands. she is clearly safe and loved.

Thank you for using the word “experienced” rather than “old” or “decrepit”, Beth! ;-D!
      I agree she’s a beauty. I love your last sentence too. True.

4. Much love and many blessings!

5. strokedtolife says:

She looks absolutely precious! I am so thrilled for your family.

She is beautiful, and you are beaming…I’m so happy for you and your family

That is so sweet, happy Granddad, happy baby!

8. Beautiful baby girl, love her name! Congrats 🙂

9. Another gorgeous blessing!!!!!

10. Now, that is one spectacular visual!

11. Congratulations, she is beautiful!