Inspiration and Replenishment

My Beloved and I have been on a mini-vacation and plan to return home today. These photos were taken from the enclosed balcony adjoining our bedroom of the place we love to stay when we’re in the Monterey/Carmel/Pacific Grove Area. We could see, hear, smell, and feel the invigorating and cleansing power of the waves throughout the day and as we slept. We’re grateful for the many blessings we experience daily, including being able to live so close to such beauty.
GG PG 2 '14a

GG PG 2 '14b photo

GG PG 2 '14c photo

This entry was posted in Abundance, Believe, Gratitude, Nature and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Inspiration and Replenishment

1. How beautiful and peaceful it is to look at the ocean…… Diane

2. How wonderful. I love the photos. Ahh the ocean promotes such healing and I find myself longing for the beaches in Peurto Plata in the Dominican…
    Diana xo

Wonderful that you and your beloved have had some time away – and with such beautiful vistas, I can only imagine what a terrific time you have had!

I know why you love it there… great you enjoyed your time! Come back home safely!

5. bulldog says:

This is such a peaceful scene… I love to hear the sound of the sea, the constant crash of waves… so good for the soul… safe home Mate…

6. jbw0123 says:

We’re in Carmel today, too! Happy mini vacation.

It’s a small world. We had a wonderful day in Carmel yesterday before heading home. Scones and tea at the Tuck House. Walking through a garden shop and browsing a book shop with a lot of character. Exploring a shop with a lot of fun items. I think it was called Artisana. Walking the picturesque streets, stretching our legs, and enjoying the weather. I hope you had a great time too.

7. Ann Koplow says:

Thank you, Russ, for sharing the beauty and the love with us.