What Is Worth Keeping

“”Keep what is worth keeping and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.” (Source: Ute Lark shared Precious World’s post).

1375660_454208044696511_1396177545_n (Photo: Cheryl Bond)

1393081_413395432094075_177256500_n (Source: Ute Lark shared Ware’s of Gratitude’s share of Today I Will’s photo.)

1374131_663973520293465_1260783903_n (Source: Hannah Fraser shared Single Dad Laughing’s photo)

525200_361294293989479_2046477885_n (Source: My DIL Kristi shared Oss Damer I Mellon’s photo.)

This entry was posted in Choices, Family "Fun", Fun, Humor, Photos That Touched Me, Quotes I Love, Quotos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to What Is Worth Keeping

1. melodylowes says:

What an adorable photo – and true words, as well. I think I needed those words tonight, somehow. Thanks, Russ.

2. russtowne says:

I’m glad to hear it Melody. You bring so much magic and wonder to my world, I’m grateful for the opportunity to share something that resonates with you, my friend.

3. Cubby says:

Thank you for this post, Russ. I needed it right now. 🙂

4. I love the butt is mad one!

Yes, I’m glad I wasn’t drinking when I saw that one or I’d have had to clean off my screen and keyboard from my outburst of laughter when I saw the mad butt photo!

I love the last one…… I have washed some things wrong and I should have sent it to my mother… hehe….. I have learnt, now I check….
    I wonder though why do mothers know it and I am a mother too and do things wrong…. It must be I am still in the learning curve…. that is my excuse! 🙂

6. PsiFiGal says:

The Mad Butt photo!! Made me laugh more that I have in a long time, also the laundry tag one kept me laughing too. Thank you for sharing, I’m glad I came to your site, Cubby follows you and I surfed on over from his blog 🙂