12 Responses to Fun Photo, Quote, and a Brief Update

1. billgncs says:

you have that entrepreneurial spirit!

Yes, I’ve been self-employed nearly my entire adult life starting with my first company when I was 17 and have built a bunch of companies along the way. I love working for myself. I haven’t always enjoyed running the companies I’ve created, and not all of them have been successful, but I love my investment management biz and what I’m working to create with music and publishing.

2. congrats, Russ! sounds like you’re really moving along. I can’t wait to see what you come up with. 🙂 bears rock. 🙂

3. gita4elamats says:

This sounds fantastic! Congrats! 🙂

4. bulldog says:

Good luck for your business future… but you do sound well organised…

Thank you, bulldog. I’m organized enough to realize that if I don’t sell a heckuva lot of books I’ll have wasted thousands of dollars. I’m in the process now of determining how many thousands of dollars, and how many hundreds of books must sell to break even. They’re daunting numbers from a businessperson’s perspective. If the first one is successful, it’ll be a LOT easier to rationalize publishing additional books. Right now, I’m still in the “Do I pull the trigger or not?” stage. The songs are still full speed ahead.

5. Kristi says:

Wow, how great Russ! 🙂 Good luck with all your visions. Looking forward to learn more about the books. Have a great weekend!