Pumpcast News Part 1 (Hilarious)

This is funny and becomes hilarious.

Love,

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Pumpcast News Part 1 (Hilarious)

1. I love it – now where can I get me some free gas?

2. Joancallaghan says:

LOL- way too funny! Thanks

3. seeker says:

I’m in stiches from laughing. Thank you. Russ.

4. gita4elamats says:

Wish I could sing! Love it! 😀

5. Oh how I wish there were a “LOVE” button!! This is *fabulous* — I howled all the way through! I would *love* to go clubbing with these two–what a hoot. And I couldn’t help but notice girlfriend was a fellow University of Illinois alum (or at least supporter). Fabulous Russ!! 🙂

I’m glad you enjoyed so much, Lori. It cracked me up too. You mentioned Illinois. I just spent some time In the Land of Lincoln (LOL) ;-D! helping my son and his wife move there. They are the ones expecting my twin grandsons in August. I am excited at the prospect of having two more grandsons to play with. It’s less than ideal that they are going to live 2,000-ish miles away, but one goes where the Air Force sends one, and I plan to wrack up some serious Frequent Flier miles beginning shortly after they’re born!

• Wow, Russ, that’s too funny that you were just in IL. Whereabouts? I’m a Midwesterner born and bred–grew up in a farm community about 3 hours south of Chicago. And my brother is active duty Air Force–he’s a plastic surgeon based in San Antonio. Small world, no? 🙂

Hi, Lori. It’s a small world indeed. We were at Scott AFB just over the state line from St. Louis. My son is an active duty captain in the USAF. I have enjoyed the many Midwesterners I’ve met–including, of course, you (though you and I have only met online so far).

What a fun couple, and great voices. I bet they are great fun all the time. I love singing but I never know the lyrics… and I might be off key, but I don’t mind…. Loved it!

I’m glad that you love singing as singing can add much to one’s life. I love singing too, but it my case, if I’m singing it’s pretty much guaranteed that I will be painfully off-key, so I tend to sing when it is likely to inflict the least damage to those around me (such as when no one is around!). I write lyrics for songs from my heart and spirit and then find others who can be my voice to share it with the world. I believe that anyone who shares from their heart and spirit will have a positive impact on the world, and I want to do my part in that regard.

• utesmile says:

We would be a funny duet, wouldn’t we 🙂

LOL! Let’s just say that I’m pretty certain that no one would pay money to hear MY part of our performance! In fact some would probably pay good money not to be subjected to hearing my part of our performance!

• utesmile says:

Haha, that’s good ,I shall collect the money …. you sing your heart out ! What fun! Just kidding, we’ll keep it in the bath then!

LOL! If you were brave enough to sing with me, you’d deserve to keep all the money!

I’m not familiar with the phrase, “We’ll keep it in the bath then!”

• utesmile says:

Sorry Russ, that is my German influence, it is not a phrase, I menat we need to keep our singing to oureslves and do it in the bathtub where no one hears it.
                … and I don’t think you sing that bad… come on give yourself some credit. After all you do lyrics, you must hum with it… 🙂
                Have a lovely enjoyable week!

Thank you for the additional information, Ute. Americans have a phrase, “Singing in the shower”, so singing in the bathtub is quite similar. You’re right, I sometimes sing my lyrics when no one is around. I sing the songs of a lot of other people too, but except for my dog Duke I work alone all day, and he is too polite to criticize my singing. ;-D!

7. Lady Lovely says:

Too funny! This was well needed today. Shared everywhere!

8. I caught this over at FB–and laughed–and laughed!! Watched the whole thing, and when do you ever do that? They were so into it, so friendly and talented, and the whole darn thing was just a hoot. I have it on my wall and everything!! Soooo funny!!! and sweet, too…:) we are all rock stars on the inside–and at the pump, too-and Bon Jovi!! Who woulda thunk it?

9. beebeesworld says:

Thanks for reblogging my memorial day article-my cousin sent it to me-it got a lot of reads-well deserved for sure. beebeesworld