For Those Who Could Use A Smile Or Laugh Today

chicken lineup

The cops tried their best but couldn’t get a peep out of the perp…

Then they tried to get his collaborators to talk, but they were too chicken.

The poor chick had no chance because he’d been cooped up in a hen-pecked household, and his parents could barely scratch up enough chicken feed for their feathered family.

He wasn’t a good egg.

Brenda Salveson contacted me to say she took the clever photo. Thank you, Brenda! I’m to blame for the tag lines.

Love,

This entry was posted in Humor, Photos That Touched Me and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to For Those Who Could Use A Smile Or Laugh Today

1. Perfect timing for a smile! My tugboat man left today for a long assignment, little sad here, needed this cheering up. Thanks!

2. shianwrites says:

Oh no, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

3. I did need a smile today..funny!..Diane

4. Mustang.Koji says:

It was the chick on the left but she had on nylons before.

5. Rad change says:

Hilarious! I love peeps!

Thank you, Rad. When one of our sons was young he stuck a toothpick into each of two Peeps and put them into the microwave facing each other to joust. They’s blow uplike balloons until the toothpick of one popped the other.. It was fun until he had to clean up the mess–and that was very un-fun. A sticky gooey mess.

6. Love this! My sister adores peeps. I don’t care for them, but I think the picture is hilarious!

7. ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA. Love it Russ!! πŸ™‚

8. LOL it was one of those days at work…loved it!!

9. I’m the photographer of this picture. Thank you for liking it. Please give me credit when sharing. It’s copyrighted to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuzzy-Butt-Farms/242717829159107?ref=ts&fref=ts Please visit if you’d like to see more of our work!

10. Pingback: Friday Favorites | Iowa Girl Eats

11. Margaret says:

Loved this, thanks for sharing

Thank you for the re-blog!

• lovemy6hens says:

I should have asked if it was okay to reblog your page before doing so. I appreciate your gracious reply to my reblogging post!

No worries, lovemy6hens. As I understand blogging etiquette–and I’m no expert–if a blog has a “Reblog” icon showing, other bloggers are welcome to reblog content (with full attribution to the creator of the content and to the blog from which the post was reblogged.) As your reblog did those things, you followed etiquette as I understand it and have no need to apologize. In fact, I’m grateful for the reblogs. Thank you.

12. Val Boyko says: