Love Is…

I love this cartoon and it’s message, and have learned that perhaps the most important time to show I care is when I’m most angry. When I can say “I love you” and mean it at a time when many other types of less-desirable feelings and words are bubbling up, they’ll know my love will always be there for them. It also reminds me how much I care for them and helps me to get over my anger sooner.

Love is caring even when you're angry

This entry was posted in Action, Anger, Humor, Love, Marriage and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Love Is…

1. mindfuldiary says:

Laughing. This is truly love. Hope you had great Christmas with you loved ones, Russ?! 🙂

I did indeed, Kristi. We took the last of the relatives to the airport very early this morning. It was a wonderful Christmas season this year. We got to see our grandson Thomas every day for a week and learned of a second grandchild which is on the way from Second Son and his lovely wife. I’ve nicknamed the baby-under-construction “Jelly Bean” as I figure that is about how big he/she is about now. His/her mom joked back that they should name their child Shelly, then he/she would be Shelly Bean. There are some first names that don’t work real well with our last name. They include Moe Towne and Justin Towne, and James Towne is kind of iffy too! ;-D!

I hope you had a great Christmas too!

2. Andrea Kelly says:

This is beautiful! I love it! 🙂 So true.

Love this, and it is very true! Even if you are angry , you still care!

4. I love this. I look forward to showing this to my clients today. Thank you.

5. gita4elamats says:

This fabulous!
    I love it!

6. russtowne says:

Reblogged this on A Grateful Man and commented:

(A repost for newer readers to this site.)

7. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
    my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
    hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading
    your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Thank you for your kind comment. I don’t know of any such widgets, but I’m not a power user of WordPress. Hopefully some of my reader are, and if they see your question might provide answers. Good luck!