Friday Humor

Mary hated the idea of surgery. So she was very upset when the doctor informed her that she needed a tonsillectomy.

Mary after much deliberation, decided to go ahead and have the procedure.

While she and the nurse were filling out an admission form, she was so nervous she couldn’t think straight or hardly speak. The nurse, being a compassionate sort, patted her hand and said, “Don’t worry. This
is a simple medical procedure, and a problem that can easily be fixed.”

“I am sure you are right. I’m being silly,” Mary said, “Please continue.”

“Good,” the nurse went on, “Now, do you have a living will?”

today’sTHOT============================

Living beyond your means takes twice as much money as it used to.

=======================================

Source:Ā www.mikeysFunnies.com

This entry was posted in Humor, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday Humor

1. J Callaghan says:

Very cute!

2. Didn’t see that punch line coming so this made me giggle like a girl, oh hang on I am a girl, so it’s all good

3. ksbeth says:

thanks for the smiles )

4. reocochran says:

They must have to ask this regularly since on October 28th, I was asked this right before my cataract surgery! šŸ™‚

I see by your comment that you made it through alright. Glad to know it.

• reocochran says:

I know my answer was serious and your post was light hearted so thanks! I appreciate your being glad I made it through, as I did have a small bump in the surgery. Just nerve racking, my BP dropped to 72/35 so they had to tip the table and add solutions to my IV. You aren’t “under” as they talk, you hear their nervous tones. Anyway, I was surprised they asked me about living will. šŸ™‚

You were probably less surprised after your “bump” in surgery that they asked you about your living will. Sounds scary. Thank you for sharing your experience. I recently read something along the lines of, “For writers, something that happens is either good or makes for a good story, so it’s all good.”

5. mburablog says: