Interview and Photo Session Update

The interview with the newspaper reporter lasted 35 minutes and appeared to go quite well. I was relaxed and Jasmine was easy to talk to. She taped our conversation and wrote notes. Jasmine works for the Campbell Reporter. The San Jose Mercury News is a sister company. She said the article will appear on 11/20 or 11/27 in the Campbell Reporter. It will also appear on the Merc’s website, but I don’t know whether it all be the same day as the print version or different. An hour before our interview, a photographer came to my home office and snapped about 100 shots with me at my desk surrounded by my books. It too was a fun experience.

This entry was posted in Autor Interviews, Spreading the Word About My Books and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Interview and Photo Session Update

1. Annette Rochelle Aben says:

Woo hoo, superstar!

LOL! Thank you, Anette. I prefer to think of it more along the lines of a recent country song which said something like, “Everyone’s a star in a small town.” I’ve had my 15 seconds of fame and now it’s back to work. Well, not really. I have too much fun doing what I’m doing to pretend it’s work.

2. This is great, Russ. Really looking forward to reading the article. Clare

3. ksbeth says:

enjoy every minute of your stardom )

My famous Russ! ♥

Thank you, Ute. I don’t know about fame. I hear it’s a two-edged sword. I do know I’m greatly enjoying the adventure and that’s a wonderful reward to me. Thank you for being here for me in spirit every step of the way.

5. Joan says:

May I have your autograph?