Well Worth the Time I Invested to Watch This Clip

I highly recommend you invest about 3-1/2 minutes of your life to watch the clip linked below.

http://www.reshareworthy.com/amazing-quartet-blew-audience-away/#LIzbvcFpRfs UQ8Rk.01

This entry was posted in Beauty, Creativity, Humor, Talent and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Well Worth the Time I Invested to Watch This Clip

1. Russ, I saw this on facebook the other day, they’re amazing!
    Diana xo

Definitely worth the time – what a delight!!!

3. Brilliant!! Definitely worth every second. No wonder the audience breaks into clapping to accompany these stellar musicians. My jaw dropped from the beginning onwards. Really wonderful share Russ. It may have had nearly 2 million views but I hadn’t seen it yet. Now I’ve added it to my YouTube channel under ‘Inspiring Music’. Highly recommended. Thanks so much! Hugs, Gina

4. Mrs. P says:

Hi Russ!!

Big Smiles…see… 😀 😀

Good to hear from you. I was beginning to wonder if I lost you out of my reader, whhich happens from time to time.

LOL! Glad to hear it, Mrs. P. It is good to learn I was missed. Our grandtwins and their parents visited us from Illinois for the first time since they were born nine months ago. They stayed for a dozen delightful days and left yesterday. You will probably begin to see more postings from me this week, and I’ll hopefully be back to my normal posting schedule next week.

Wow amazing women, so much fun and talent! Thanks for sharing!

6. Well actually seven minutes because I watched twice!
    Thanks for the link 🙂

7. russtowne says:

Twice the fun! I’m glad you so thoroughly enjoyed it, Elizabeth!

8. Patty B says:

I truly enjoyed this – amazing – now this is musical talent!

9. WOW, Russ! THANKS for sharing this! Brilliant talent.

10. jbw0123 says:

Sigh. Now I’ll head to bed and sleep with a smile on my face.