A Smile and a Wave

A smile and a wave go a long way help to make a lot of people’s day…

This entry was posted in Attittude, Cheerfulness, Choices, Goodness, Heart, Kindness, LIfe Lessons, Making the World a Better Place, Stories That Touched Me, Vids & Stories That Touched Me, Youth and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to A Smile and a Wave

I loved it when I saw it earlier this morning and I love to see it again..

2. bulldog says:

What a brilliant share Russ, all the bad knocks that kids get, this is just so heart warming…

I felt the same when I saw the video clip, bulldog. Hooray for people with kind hearts of all ages, and for the rest, may they find the joy and love that comes from connecting with their hearts and spirits and those of others.

3. stickyquote says:

Wow! Thanks for sharing Russ

It is truly my pleasure to share such stories of the goodness and greatness in the world. Thank you for sharing reminders of the same with the quotes in your blog and posts.

4. Mrs. P says:

You made me cry…thanks!

I would wave too, it just makes everyone happy!