Guess What I Did Today

Guess what I did today:Lear Jet Pilot securedownload

Me Lear Jet Cockpit 2 photo

In my best Don Adams (Get Smart) voice:

Would you believe:

I bought a Lear Jet?

Piloted a Lear Jet on a Medevac run from the U.S. to Mexico and back again?

I needed to be medevac’d by Lear Jet?

I Met a friend–who is a Lear Jet pilot for Medevac runs–at the airport on his brief layover?

Of course, its the latter. He asked me if I’d like to inspect the jet, an when I did, he snapped the shots.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Guess What I Did Today

1. Well aren’t you a lucky fella

Hi, Joanne. As you probably know, I sent the photos as a joke. It doesn’t take much skill or luck to have photos taken on someone else’s plane! ;-D! But it was fun!

2. melodylowes says:

HA! Look at you, the picture of success…. πŸ™‚

3. billgncs says:

tell me you don’t have a shoe-phone ? That’s a pretty nice ride, even sitting still !

4. Mustang.Koji says:

You had me going there for a moment!!

Wow how exciting and fun! You should have just flown over for a day!

6. bulldog says:

Now I’m jealous… had the opportunity to go through the CEO of Anglo American’s Lear jet… what an experience seeing how the POOR fly….

LOL! Yeah. This jet had been a corporate exec’s plane before being converted for medevac. My friend pointed out the gold fixtures in the ceiling for the cool air vent and light ports.

7. Any sentence that contains “Lear jet” is exciting, Russ! πŸ˜‰ looks like a fun day…

How fun!! And you look quite comfortable at the controls..

Thank you, Mimi. I actually noticed that in the photos too. I expected to look like I do when I ride a horse (it’s not a pretty sight) but was pleasantly surprised that it felt good, and seemed natural even in the photo.