Here’s to Seers of the Invisible

Some of my worst memories became some of my best when a person saw my sadness and loneliness while everyone else around me seemed not to notice that I was even there. At times the person wasn’t known to me, but friend or stranger, they made a world of difference at critical moments in my life.

Here’s to the Seers of the Invisible.

May I be wise and kind enough to be one of them.

Russ1233321_566168920121631_6186142_n Photo Source: Forever Awezome

This entry was posted in Compassion, Kindness, Loneliness, Love and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Here’s to Seers of the Invisible

1. bulldog says:

Howe true is this… the Angels in disguise…

2. Earth angels…they are worth their weight in gold.:)

This is spot on Russ..

4. Oh my Russ!!! I love this!!!! I was and still sometimes feel so invisible but thank God I was also a Seer of those like me. Beautiful post!!

Your kind comment both put a smile on my face and saddened me. The latter is primarily because I believe the world is missing out on experiencing your radiant spirit when it is too blind to see all the warmth, light, and love you have to offer. May you continue to shine on anyway, Heather! I believe it won’t be long before an ever-increasing number of others also begin to see more of the goodness and greatness within you.

• I cried when I read your comment, Russ. Because it reminded me of what God has told me about the vision He has given me. It reminded me that there are people who care to love me back. I really wish I could show you how much you touched me and how much I felt God’s Spirit in your words.
        Thank you. So much.

Your comment touched me deeply, Heather. Thank you. I apologize for my late reply. I didn’t see your comment until I received your follow-on comment via email minutes ago.

• Oh no need to apologize! 🙂 My reader/comment notice is a wacky beast… well blogging is anyway! Haha! Keep up the GREAT writing. I thought we could connect on FB if you’d like. I seem to be able to link to friend’s blogs from there better than my reader. I have 3 and none work good for me. LOL

I’m happy to connect with you via FB too, Heather. For the last year or so I’d been pretty active there, but as I’ve gotten busier in other aspects of my life–including creating the anthologies–I’ve needed to look for places where I’ve been spending time more than investing it, and FB came up for me as a growing time-sink with diminishing returns for the amount of time I put into it. So, at least for a while and possibly permanently, I plan to spend much less time on FB. That is not meant as a slam against FB or those who use it. I’ve been a heavy user of it myself. I believe it has many positive attributes, but at the moment, my passions are primarily elsewhere.

• I hear you on this. I went through a time on there of not being sure of how to utilize it. Just seeing all the negativeness was bothersome.

I work in media – writing articles, websites, and social media for clients – and knew that I didn’t want to approach my ministry that way. Simply put… I wanted it to be all about God. In His timing. In His platform. After all He’s got the followers!

So I made it a point to connect my blog posts directly to FB and I shared other thoughtful things as He led and gave it to him. My personal page on there as well as my FB page for my blog. When I gave it up to Him… It started being read and found more and more.

All for His glory!

I understand though what you are saying. Just know that I’ll be there for you. 🙂
                Bless your heart my friend!

• I still read your comment now and again since it blessed me so.
        Hope you are well and blessed!

I’m glad that it resonated for you, Heather. I believe that you bring light and warmth to more people than you know, and that there are huge numbers of people who would love you and want to be your friend if they are ever given the chance to meet you.

• You are a great and beautiful heart, Russ. I feel these God-hugs through for certain. I have been going through a rough ROUGH season with friendships. I appreciate your words more than I could ever express.

And I feel the kindness and love emanating from you.

5. So true. Some have just swooped in, did their thing, and exited. I wouldn’t know where to find them if I tried.

6. So much said in a few sentences. I so understand what you are saying…. Diane