Doggie Naughtiness

This entry was posted in Animals, Dogs & Other Wonderful Creatures, Fun, Humor, Photos That Touched Me and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Doggie Naughtiness

1. Dear Russ,
    Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!! I know there’s so much to be thankful for and it’s going to be a wonderful celebration!! Sharon

Thank you, dear Sharon! There is indeed so much to be thankful for. Since I experience many blessings every day, I focus on making every day a Thanksgiving Day.

2. Ann Koplow says:

Happy Thanksgiving, Russ. I know you made my day even happier with this post.

3. Cathy Ulrich says:

These were hilarious, Russ! I especially liked the one about the Master’s Diploma. Oh my gosh! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Cathy

4. Anonymous says:

Thank you Russ you helped me on a dark dark day!

5. willowdot21 says:

wonderful Russ you helped me on a dark dark day!

6. linda says:

Thoroughly enjoyed these Russ, those facial expressions, are just to cute man. Thanks for sharing.