The Duck Who Flew Upside Down and a Quote

My fourth book, The Duck Who Flew Upside Down, was released today. I invite you to check it out and please spread the word!
Thank you!

Fun Quote (and perhaps related to the above announcement):

“A little nonsense now and then,
is cherished by the wisest men.”
–Roald Dahl
(Source: Ute Lark shared from Precious World)

This entry was posted in Adventure, Animals, Children's Stories/Poems I Wrote, Dreams, Fun, Humor, Joy & Happiness, LIfe Lessons, My Written Works Misc., Quotes I Love, Wisdom, Writing and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Duck Who Flew Upside Down and a Quote

1. Yay! My many congrats to you! Cannot wait to check it out 🙂 paula

2. Angie says:

Congratulations!!! Going to check it out right now!!! 😀 😀 Love the cover!

3. Cubby says:

Congratulations! That is amazing! It looks like a fantastic book. 🙂

4. bulldog says:

This is great news and all the best with sales… love what you do…

5. CONGRATS Russ! NYTimes best seller list here we come! 🙂

WOOHOO!!!! Best post of the day!!

7. Congratulations! I just ordered it myself! I can’t wait to see it in person! ♥

Another one Russ, wonderful, you are on a roll here. And I finally left some feedback for your first 2 books. I am a bit slow these days, but I am so busy and tired. Seeing the duck is out made me very happy! Thanks for making me happy! 🙂

When you’re happy, I’m happy, my friend. Thank you for the feedback for my first two books. How kind of you to make the time in your busy schedule to do so. You brighten my days in many ways.

9. linda says:

Congratulations Russ, love the colorful duck.