An Act of Love

I was awakened this morning by my Beloved as she massaged a special foot salve into my dry and cracked feet. She had just taken care of her feet, and blessed me with a brief morning wake-up foot massage.

I will remember and appreciate that simple act of love for a long time.

This entry was posted in Blessings, Gratitude, Kindness, Love, Marriage and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to An Act of Love

How wonderful, you do have gem there!

2. Wow! that is such a sweet thing to do.

3. bulldog says:

and I hope you remember to do something back for her sometime… reciprocation keeps one in a good place for years to come…

Thank you for the reminder, bulldog. Yes. I’m visiting her father at the VA about 6 evenings per week as he’s recovering from brain surgery and going through physical therapy. I’m doing that for her, for him, and for myself. Now that the school year has started and she is immersed in it nearly every waking hour of her 18-hour days, I’m doing things daily things to make her life a little easier. They aren’t what I would call the most romantic things I’ve ever done, but I’ve learned that what I think of as romantic acts and what she does are often very different things.

4. billgncs says:

I guess that’s a leg up on the day 🙂

5. Wow what an act of love indeed!

6. willowdot21 says:

Little things mean so much!!

7. strokedtolife says: