Quotos

581653_359224400870265_1932509048_n (2)

1016870_565751680156237_1290760388_n“The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” –William James (Source: tinybuddha)

Photo Source:
Man Holding Glass: Karen Robiscoe shared Oh, No Mama’s Off Her Meds Again photo

This entry was posted in Children, Fun, Humor, Love, Parenting, Photos That Touched Me, Quotes I Love and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Quotos

1. bulldog says:

Great share.. thank you…

2. Maybe I’m weird, but I think weeds are pretty…especially dandelions. ❤

3. russtowne says:

Me too, especially when they are in the hands of little children.

4. melodylowes says:

Especially love that last one- reminds me of the dandelions I’ve gotten over the years, first from my own little ones, then from my students – they always make me sneeze, but I diligently put them in water because I know what they represent… 🙂

I have to remember the last quote about stress, as I am going to work now, and I was stressed yesterday…… so one thought at a time…. Thank you, I am making my day less stressful!

6. willowdot21 says:

the quote about the child’s poise is so beautifulxx

7. shianwrites says:

Hey, I’m relating to the first picture a lot these days.