“A Bloody Day in Destiny”

thumbnail-2

I love writing tales of the old west. My first book of western tales is now available on Amazon. It’s titled A Bloody Day in Destiny. It is being well-received. Three Best-Selling western authors, including a #1 Best-selling western author, are praising it. It will soon be followed by A Bullet in the Neck.

If you enjoy reading westerns, why not check it out?

With love,

This entry was posted in Book Releases, New Releases, Uncategorized, Westerns, Writing Project Updates and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to “A Bloody Day in Destiny”

1. Congratulations Russ!!

2. ksbeth says:

this is so great, russ!

3. quiall says:

Congratulations Russ!!!

Thank you, Quiall. In the next one to two weeks I plan send ebooks to Beta Readers who read via that format, and perhaps paperbacks for those in the U.S. if they’d prefer it. I appreciate your help.

‘It will soon be followed by A Bullet in the Neck.’ – please be careful and duck, you want to dodge that bullet!
    Well done Russ! Brilliant!

5. My late grandfather liked westerns

6. Mrs. P says:

Reblogged this on Destination Unknown and commented:
    I am excited to share that a dear friend of mine has released his new western, A Bloody Day in Destiny. I was one of his Beta Readers for a series of his westerns and they are great! And, I’m not the only one who thinks so, Amazon had him listed as #72 on a new hit sellers list.

If your a fan of westerns, your sure to enjoy this one.