Guess Which Was My Favorite Birthday Message Today

Twins Holding Happy Birthday Grandpa Signs  securedownload

This entry was posted in Abundance, Children, Family, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Photos That Touched Me, Unexpected Pleasures and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Guess Which Was My Favorite Birthday Message Today

1. ksbeth says:

how very, very cute and happy birthday 2U russ )

2. Adorable! Happy Birthday Russ! 😀
    Diana xo

3. I pick this one!!!! Happy Birthday!!! 😀

4. Greet Grief says:

I can see why that is your favorite, they are adorable – what a gift! Happy Birthday!

5. terrikurczewski says:

Happy birthday, Russ! :))

6. icedmocha34 says:

Happy Birthday! Aw, how cuuuuuute!! 😀

7. Adorrrrrrrrrrr-a-ballllle. Oh my. Happy birthday, Russ. These guys can bust a camera. ❤

When I’m with or think about my grandkids it fill my heart with so much love and pride that buttons keep popping off my shirts. Thank you for your smile-inducing comment.

8. I’ll bet I can guess…. Happy Birthday Russ…. Diane

9. quiall says:

Happy Happy Birthday!

10. Heartfelt indeed. I can feel the love and hugs…
    Blessings of light and peace to your heart Russ ~ 🙂

11. Sherri says:

Adorable! Happy Birthday Russ, hope you have a beautiful, blessed day:-)

12. Mrs. P says:

I love it!

13. willowdot21 says:

AH! Bless, happy belated birthday!

14. Happy Birthday, Grandpa! (Both an answer to your question and a heartfelt greeting.) The “bearers” of the wish are Sooooooooo CUTE!!!

15. Awwwwww, Happy Birthday Russ!

16. Awww so sweet!! 🙂 Happy Birthday Russ, may you have one most fabulous year!