Two of My Favorite People in the Whole Wide World

Twins Face to Face IMG950951Here are my Grandtwins Alexander and Zachary.

This entry was posted in Abundance, Family, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Two of My Favorite People in the Whole Wide World

1. They are so adorable……. Diane

2. russtowne says:

Thank you, Diane. I think so too, but suspect that I’m more than a little biased….

3. bulldog says:

Russ… now I know why there is always a smile on your face and a certain happy lilt to your words… so cute…

How beautiful and lovely your twin grandsons. They got the same smile as their grandad!

5. ksbeth says:

they are absolutely adorable. you are a lucky grandpa, russ. )

Oh Russ,, how beautiful are these two little boys!!! A double delight!

Thank you, Mimi. I’ve been thinking of you as I hadn’t seen posts or comments from you lately. I hope all is well and healthy, and you just took a little vacation or something. I will be attending a funeral, viewing, and three memorial services over the next few days so may not be using social media much during that time.

7. Cute as two bugs in a rug!

8. Mrs. P says:

WOW…gorgeous! I can feel the bond from here!

Thank you, Mrs. P. My three grandsons are a key reason I began writing children’s books. They inspire me. It will be interesting to see if the target age of my children’s books increases as they get older.

9. Cathy Ulrich says:

What a great shot and gorgeous smiles!

10. They’re very cute and look like grandpa! Strong gene pool!

11. strokedtolife says:

Adorable!!!

12. OMGosh! Russ… you and your Beloved are one pair of lucky Grandparents! Oh how I could follow them around all day, just marvelling at how quickly they grow. So sweet! Thanks for sharing. (I for one encourage you to share lots of pics!) Cheers, Gina

13. Anonymous says:

Oh my gosh, they are precious! You lucky grandpa, you!

14. BeWithUs says:

Two lovely little souls!! God bless them!

Cheers!! 😀