“HELLO!”

A delightful short video about a piano reacting to people and their reaction to it.

This entry was posted in Fun, Fun Vids, Joy & Happiness, Love, Making the World a Better Place, Music, Vids & Stories That Touched Me and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to “HELLO!”

1. Ann Koplow says:

Thank you, Russ! As usual, you improved my day.

Funny – I posted this on my FB page yesterday – I love it!

As usual, you’re a day ahead of me. It’s such a challenge keeping up with young whippersnappers such as you. I’m considering changing my tag line to say: “Read it here last”, or perhaps, “All the news a day late”. Sigh… ;-D!
      Sigh-ned,
      The Department of Redundancy ;-D!
      PS: I’m glad your FB friends got to experience it too.

3. Judy says:

Reblogged this on A Daily Thought and commented:
    I just had to share this it’s wonderful. What a shame that so many people just walked past and didn’t stop to enjoy the magic of the moment. 🙂

4. Judy says: