Random Acts of Kindness Caught on Film

Love in action.
A reblog led me to this wonderful blogger. Live long Kindness Blog! I am about to begin following you.

Kindness Blog

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Random Acts of Kindness Caught on Film

Wonderful, saw it on their blog! Great to see this!

What a great video!

Reblogged this on Waiting for the Karma Truck and commented:
    This humbled me, made me smile and cry simultaneously…the small moments that people didn’t let get away and others will always remember.

4. not only random acts of kindness but random acts of caring

5. janebalshaw says:

Moving and moving….smiling and crying the whole way through it. Thank you!

6. Reblogged this on oawritingspoemspaintings and commented:
    I was going to log off after having already posted my new recipe series when I found this in my reader & just watched it with a lump in my throat. It is a truly moving video worth every 5.29 sec! It gives you the feeling that the world is not changing that fast after all 🙂 (no pun intended) kindness is still the good old recipe for this world to be a pleasure to experience & worth be lived.

7. Lovely, Russ, made me cry. Such simple things, yet so profound….

Thank you, Lori. Some of the simplest acts have had some of the most profoundly positive impact on my life. I believe there is a power and often even elegance in simplicity.

8. Pingback: Follow your heart | This Abundantly Delicious Life

9. Pingback: Random Acts of Kindness Caught on Film | oawritingspoemspaintings

10. I loved the man in the blue helping the elderly woman across the street in the snow…beautiful … all of it.

11. beebeesworld says:

very nice, as always beebee