A Tough Teacher

I’ve got life licked
It shows me in many
Not-so-subtle ways
That I’m far from
Mastering it.

–Russ Towne

This entry was posted in LIfe Lessons, Observations, Poetry I Wrote and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to A Tough Teacher

1. melodylowes says:

You, too? *sigh*

LOL! Yup. And if I’m not learning fast enough and getting bored, I inevitably find some way to screw something up so I’m back in deep, uh, learning again. I guess I want to keep squeezing all the learning I can out of life. ;-D!

• melodylowes says:

There’s one way to put it! đŸ˜€

:-D! I just realized that when the last two sentences of my prior reply are put together it can create a quite unpleasant–and quite unintended–visual image. OOPS! Sorry about that! When I used the word “Squeezed”, I was thinking of squeezing the sweet nectar out of the fruit of life and learning.

• melodylowes says:

I didn’t take anything bad out of it – I’ll have to go back and check it out to see what you meant’! hehe

LOL! Oh that’s just great… Me and my big keyboard…

• melodylowes says:

HAhaha! Two left hands, right?

LOL! You crack me up! Uh, no, that’s not what I meant, either, though I can how if you keyed on the word you did that you could draw that conclusion, and yes, THAT would indeed create a quite unpleasant–and quite unintended–visual image. Butt, if you keyed on the word that I replaced with “learning”, you’d end up with a different quite unpleasant–and quite unintended–visual image. Don’t bother, it’s not worth it. Why didn’t I just stop while I was behind?

Amen my friend…amen.