The attached/linked song is dedicated to everyone who has been cheated on, lied to, or otherwise had your heart broken by a dishonest lover.

Some of you have heard an earlier version of this song before, but I think you’ll agree that this version is much better with a new vocalist and some other changes.

My co-writer on this song is Denis Loiseau.

This entry was posted in Anger, Dealing with Pain & Grief, Song Lyrics I've Written or Co-Written, Song Updates, Songs I've Written or Co-Written, Songwriting Adventure and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to “No More Secrets/No More Lies”: Dedicated to All Who’ve Had Their Heart Broken By A Dishonest Lover

1. Cathy Ulrich says:

I like this mix, Russ. The song is great and this final production is very nice. Like the great guitar riff in the middle, too! Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Cathy

2. russtowne says:

Thank you for your feedback, compliments, and support, Cathy!

3. Andrea Kelly says:

I like the revised version, Russ! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Andrea. I appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the delayed reply. I was off-line and out of town for a couple of days.

• Andrea Kelly says:

No worries, Russ! I hope you had a good trip 🙂 Now it’s my turn to apologize for the delayed reply! I guess things are just a little crazy these days hehe.

Thank you, Andrea. I think you’re right. My Beloved and I were barely home all weekend–and we’re homebodies who truly enjoy being here. We’ve had a lot of fun, but I’m glad we’re home again.

4. I’m behind in my reading but catching up….I really like this Russ….Diane

Thank you, Diane. I’m way behind in my reading too. I plan to spend a lot of quality time with you at your online home real soon. Sorry it has been so long since I visited. I really like spending time there.