A Bad Influence?

Papa Shirt and Thomas and Riley

I’m wearing my Father’s Day gift from Brian, Kristi, Zachary, Alex, and Raiden. It says, “They call me Papa because Partner in Crime makes me sound like a Bad Influence!” It’s perfect. I love it! The photo is with my oldest and youngest grandchildren Thomas and Riley.

With a whole lotta love,

This entry was posted in Family, Grandparenting & Grandkids, Love, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to A Bad Influence?

1. ksbeth says:

priceless, russ –

Thank you, Beth. They’d just finished their swim lessons and then it was off to lunch and then the candy store. Shhh! Don’t tell anyone about the last part.

2. Pamela Read says:

Ha ha ha ha it suits you!

3. Denise Hisey says:

LOL !! That is really awesome!!
    Wear it with pride Russ 🙂

4. My husband is called “papa” and loves it

5. 😂That’s a fantastic picture Russ. And the shirt pretty much sums up the joy these children have with you.

What a lovely picture of you Russ with the children. That T-shirt is perfect. Surely it is fun being partner in crime with your beautiful grandchildren.

7. Mrs. P says:

Love it! Wow, Both children have grown so much…great photo!