NaNoWriMo

brooke-cagle-609873-unsplash

Photo Credit: Brooke Cagle via Unspalsh.com

I look forward to my visit to Quimby Middle School this afternoon to talk with students who are writing a novel this month for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). I love meeting fellow writers and answering questions they may have about every aspect of writing and self-publishing.

With love,

This entry was posted in School, School Visits, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to NaNoWriMo

1. lovern2012 says:

Hi Russ! Enjoy your visit with the kids at school discussing NaNoWri!
    I’m participating in that event too and wow! Nice to have you with us and thanks for all your support, books, blogs, etc!

2. lovern2012 says:

One other thing Russ, I hired a literary atty to help with agreements/contracts that I have received for my children’s manuscript. Yea!!! This part of the “business” of writing is new and at times a bit overwhelming for me, but one day at a time. All a part of learning.

3. JanBeek says:

Good for you, Russ. Reaching out to help others! It’s so YOU!!! ❤

4. ksbeth says:

that’s so great that they are doing that. your support and experience will be much appreciated by them, i’m quite sure –

5. Mrs. P says:

Based on my knowledge of how you helped me to become published, you are sure to be a valuable asset to the students. Kudos for all you do to help others!

The students will love you Russ, have fun!