39 Years and Counting

IMG_3898

My Beloved and I celebrated 39 years of marriage yesterday. I just read a comment from a man who’d been married to his wife for 79 years:

“I’m happy when she’s around.”Β That pretty much sums it up for me.

Even after all these years, my heart lights up and glows warmly when she My Beloved walks into a room and smiles.

I once wrote:

“We’ve sometimes been like two rocks in a tumbler making a lot of noise, but over the years we’ve polished each other quite beautifully.”

Of all the many blessings for which I’m a grateful man, My Beloved remains at the top of my list.

With love,

This entry was posted in Love, Marriage, Relationships, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to 39 Years and Counting

1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. What a lovely photo and beautiful sentiments of a long happy marriage. My guy and I have a couple of years on you and your beloved. Best way to live…

2. quiall says:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! My parents were best friends for 58 years.

3. misifusa says:

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Lovely words!

5. I hope you have many awesome years together, happy anniversary to you both

6. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary πŸ’•

7. ksbeth says:

congratulations, and how lucky and blessed you both are )

8. Live & Learn says:

Wonderful. Congratulations!

9. willowdot21 says:

Congratulations be happy and here’s to the next 39yrsπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

10. lovern2012 says:

Congrats to both of you and your family!